Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentines day.

For Valentines Day I hand made Tyrone's gift. I ordered a vintage, worn out, deck of cards. And created the "52 Reasons Why I love You," booklet. It was a super fun project that turned out really well. Very cute DIY idea! Easy little craft. 


Here are the supplies needed, deck of cards, tacky glue, two book rings, scissors, a printer, and a list of 52 reasons. I made my inserts using Photoshop CS4.


And here it is done! 



And here is the gifts Tyrone got me, aside from the flowers and card I had posted a few days ago. He got me this pretty ring, and a necklace. Favorite part of the entire Harry Potter series, when Snape tells Dumbledore he always loved Lilly. Best gift ever. So cute. This is kind of our thing :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment