Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Moab.

Took a family vacation in Moab, Utah. Had a fun time (until we all got sick...)
This is the backyard of the house we stayed out. It was pretty awesome. Had a hot tub!


Just an oh so attractive photo with hair in my face. This is at an overlook after we got two jeeps under a rock, and up a hill that was not really the best to drive on. Got a nice video of that. It was intense. 


Arizona Tea on the way there. This might be a new favorite. Could use a little sweetener though!



Dead Horse Point. This is the day I really started to feel sick. 



Riding goat statues with my brother at the Arches Visitor Center. I got some nasty looks for this. 



Tusher Tunnel. Amazingly beautiful. 


Sick me at Dead Horse Point. 



Me at the Delicate Arch. Quite the hike to get up there! This is as close as I was willing to get. I was too scared of falling. 



And another photo of the Delicate Arch. 



Now I am on day 2 of my 3 days of bed rest. I got a Upper Respiratory Virus while I was in Moab. My little brother, dad, and two sisters both have it now too. The trip was fun at least. Just can't wait to get over being sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment