Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Vegas 2012

I bet you thought I forgot I said I'd upload pics didn't you? Well honestly I did... but I only forgot by a week or two. So I just uploaded this via my phone and they aren't in order so lets just get started!

Here is the first dress I wore walking the strip. 

The chandelier at the play Phantom. It was so amazing and cool!

My Sugar Factory jar of candy. A very yummy treat I wanted more of.

The two new pairs of shoes I bought for the trip. 

Inside the Paris hotel. It was so cool! Even the bathroom was pretty. 

Outside on the stip. So many people! And the drivers there are nuts!

Amaaazzziiiinnngggg pizza. 

Statues, I think these were outside the Paris hotel. Reminded me of Doctor Who. 
[Don't Blink.]

Inside the Venetian where we got the amazing pizza. There were three pigeons who managed to get inside the building. And at one point it became night inside and the sky went out. It was too fun. 

Water show outside of Caesar's palace. 

This was by far my favorite meal. Fresh garden salad, sangria(?) was the drink. I liked snacking on the apple bits after I was done, steak sirloin, and banana nutella sandwiches for desert. So so good.  

My sister and I outside the water show. 

This was at the pizza place too. The fries and cheese were to die for. 

Giant donut from Serendipity! 

The Eiffel Tower. 
I'm not sure what this is called. But it sure looks good. 

Another "What I wore" picture. 

It really is frozen hot chocolate from Serendipity. I expected a milk shake, but it really was hot chocolate! 

The aquarium at the hotel we stayed at. 

At the pool with a "Jello Surprise." 

Walking the strip again, so much traffic. 

And what I wore to Phantom. 

Overall the trip was a blast, but I don't think I'd go again anytime soon. Maybe for another bucket of candy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment