Thursday, March 8, 2012

It's been a long short amount of time.

I've tried to form the words worthy for you to read.
And to be frank,
I still don't think these are good enough.
But I want to try...

Six months
One hundred and ninety one days,
Four thousand, five hundred, and eighty four hours.
And then some.


It feels like it has been so much longer
But the days are short,
And our love is strong.

Six months I've been in love with you.
And I'm begging for six more,
And another six after that,
Would you still have me?

This time together
Is better than I could have ever imagined.
I did not think I could continue to fall,
I did not think I could love you more than I did,
But I do.
And I want to keep growing,

I want to keep falling. 


Happy Six Months My Love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment