Wednesday, January 4, 2012

My week, and Christmas with Tyrone.

I spent last week house/puppy sitting for my friend Bekki, while her and her husband are in Italy. (Not fair). She has the cutest dogs though, Bud (left) and Dora (right). Here Bud came up and was begging to be pet, and Dora was looking at me strangely as I had attempted to sing. Ha ha, they are too adorable. Now this week Tyrone is watching the pups, and I get to be with him, for a whole week! We exchanged our Christmas presents, now that he has his gift I can tell you what I made him!



I got a photo of the two of us printed, and then I got a plain frame and wrote a poem around the boarder that I wrote for him. I used metallic ink so it would look nice and pretty, and it really does pop against that black frame. Unfortunately the ink did smear in a few spots. And the poem was really long and hard to fit on there. But Tyrone still loves it and that is was matters :) Now for what he got me.. Drumroll please.... 


That's right, a guitar! The most beautiful guitar I have ever seen. He had his friend (who is a tattoo artist) do the artwork. It's amazing! 


"See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil." In the form of three owls, Tyrone said this symbolized how being in our relationship has made us both strive to be better. Those music notes are a Christmas song. So I'll remember it's a Christmas gift he he. 


The Batman symbol because Batman is my favorite super hero. 


"Lights will guide you home." Lyrics from one of our favorite Coldplay songs Fix You


My name in case I forget. :P and another bat symbol. 


"Always." Because we will ALWAYS love each other. This is our word (people don't seem to get that yet :P), we've been saying it because of Harry Potter. Why yes, we are a nerdy couple. 


And then there are a couple of flowers. It's so pretty I absolutely love it. I couldn't be more thankful. 

If you read this Love, thank you again, a million times thank you. I love it so much. I can't wait to be able to play, and hopefully we can play together some day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment