Friday, December 30, 2011

Work Problems.

Yesterday at work I had a not so nice customer. She was incredibly rude, and tried to sneak in her child. I told her she needed to pay and then asked again if the order was correct, to which she said yes. She then came back out with her mom saying I shorted them a ticket, and her mom said "She just needs to learn to listen," addressing me, and was rolling her eyes. I calmly explain that I had asked if the order was correct and I'm sorry for the confusion, but you did say it was. She started yelling at me basically saying I'm an idiot, and I overcharged her too.

Um no... If you remember how to do basic math (which I doubt you, or your white trash family do), you'd notice that the price I charged you was just for the tickets given to you. She continued to argue and the mother said she'd talk to my manager. To which I said, "Go ahead, my name is Candice and I'm in box two." My manager came in a few minutes later and said "That lady said you were being a total bitch. When she said it was you I didn't believe it." I explained what happened from my point of view, and apparently she had told him that I said "Well I'm right, and you didn't say anything." Which isn't true.

Moral to the story, if your own manager doesn't believe a customer when they say I am a bitch, chances are, the customer is really the bitch.

I also saw her the family as I was leaving to clock out and they started making snide remarks. Yes I must have been the rude one.... People need to learn some manners.

No comments:

Post a Comment